The purpose field must included
- position title, occupation, volunteer role
- proposed place of work (type of workplace or industry)
- location of the role (town and state/territory)
Acronyms must not be used – except for the state/territory.
Example: Case worker, Youth Housing Facilities, Canberra, ACT.
Example: volunteer in canteen, St Bebes, Canberra, ACT
You will also need to select a statement that best describes the role you are applying for:
- supervised contact with vulnerable people
- unsupervised contact with vulnerable people
- no contact with vulnerable people
Vulnerable groups means: a child, an adult who is disadvantaged or in need of special care, support or protection because of age or disability.