Police Checks done in 48 hours

Police Checks returned in 24 - 48 hours!*

We are an ACIC accredited agency

National Police Record Checks
Fast results, best price, friendly
and professional service

Welcome to Precise Background Services

We give you the results you need quickly

 

Precise Background Services provides a professional, specialised background checking and employment screening service for your business. 

 

We are a Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) Accredited agency providing National Police History Checks to our customers via our simple online system, ensuring the fastest possible results for your workforce.

 

Established as a result of actual experiences by its company directors, Precise offers a comprehensive, secure and cost effective screening process to help you ‘know your people’ prior to and during their employment.

 

Click here to learn more about the police check and background screening services we provide.

 

For further information on accessing our online police checks and background screening services, please contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 557 556 or click here

 

Why are we regarded as an industry leader for providing background screening services and national police checks in Australia?

  • 1
  • Fast Police Checks Online

    With Precise Background Services you get your Police Check results quickly. Place your order, complete our online form and once we have received the required documentation, your Police Check is processed immediately. In 80% of cases results will be returned in real time, with the remaining 20% of checks returned in 2 - 15 days.

    To order your National Police History Check click here

  • 2
  • Packaged background screening solutions for your business

    Precise Background Services offers a range of packaged background screening solutions to cater for all levels of staff for your business, from Senior Corporate through to Middle Management & general workforce appointments. To view our packages click here 

  • 3
  • Comprehensive range of individual backgrounds checks for your business

    Our comprehensive range of individual pre-employment checks can be tailored to suit your business requirements. Our friendly consultants are available to assist with the appropriate selection and to customise a package for for your business. Have a look at our range of checks here

* Please note: After we have received your paperwork via email or the mail, initial screening is done in Real Time, and it is possible to have Final Results within minutes.   On average, 80% of all National Police History checks are processed within 1-2 business days.  In cases where there is an Initial Name Match, the processing time is usually between 2 and 15 business days