Can I dispute information contained on my National Police Check?

Precise Background Services

If you believe that the result of your Australian National Police Check is incorrect, you are able to dispute the results released by emailing [email protected]  detailing the reason for the dispute and include any documentation to support your claim. We will contact ACIC to have the result investigated by the relevant Police Agency and notify you when an outcome is reached.